Welcome to the
DutchPhotonicsEvent Matchmaking 2019!
Get in touch with potential new partners! Meet interesting photonics specialists, engineers, researchers, SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and intermediaries. In the B2B matchmaking sessions you have 20 minute bilateral meetings with a variety of participants of your choice that are focused on photonics and related applications. The DutchPhotonicsEvent Matchmaking 2019 is organized by the Kamer Van Koophandel / Enterprise Europe Network.
On Tuesday September 10th 2019, the 13th edition of the Photonics Event will be the meeting point for photonics specialists, researchers, developers, engineers, testing & measure experts, buyers, users and so on for the Netherlands, Germany and Benelux.
The DutchPhotonicsEvent 2019 with its fair, conference and bilateral meetings, is the ideal venue for tailored networking to develop new projects and new business and to find solutions for photonics problems.
For more information about the DutchPhotonicsEvent 2019 see the DutchPhotonicsEvent website
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen accidentally both between exhibitor and visitor and between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegations ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants. In 20 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speed date’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend the combination of an international fair, the conference program and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet the keynote speaker of the conference.
- Meet interesting photonics specialists, researchers, developers, engineers, testing experts, ......
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and intermediaries.
- Meet a number of potential buyers, project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings of your preference in advance. If you are not interested in a request for one reason or another, simply decline the request.
- 20 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website or use the button at right top of this page and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the DutchPhotonicsEvent Matchmaking 2019!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team